Be the driver of your career at MTE Turf Equipment Solutions Inc. MTE is a leading distributor of Turf equipment, parts and service throughout the North East. Representing leading brands like Jacobsen®; Cushman®; Ventrac®, Smithco®; Turfco®; Redexim®; and many more. Its products are found in environments ranging from golf courses to universities, airports to planned communities, city parks and streets. From our award-winning sales team to our factory trained and authorized service group, MTE has become an industry leader through our belief in having the right people in the right place at the right time. Are you ready to fuel your career?
Grow Jacobsen, Cushman, and Allied product sales to the Golf and Pro-Turf Channels. Meet and exceed sales goals set forth by management. Manage existing accounts and improve customer satisfaction. Conduct product demonstrations and attend trade shows. Successfully develop and grow long-term relationships with decision makers in an assigned territory.
- AR will meet and exceed annual unit and dollar sales goals by territory as determined
- AR will increase brand market share through sales calls and providing product demonstrations with customers in the field.
- AR will take the lead to organize on-site product training for customers.
- Demonstrate strong product application knowledge and be able to communicate this knowledge to different levels of buyers and customers.
- Develop a customer call plan that is customer-specific for visits to targeted accounts.
- Will have responsibility for maintaining company-owned assets, which may include vehicles, trailers, and demo products. Must be able to load, haul and drive a vehicle with an attached trailer carrying the equipment.
- AR will submit weekly reports regarding customer visits, customer comments and sales and territory activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Marketing or Agronomy related field required.
- Strong product and product application knowledge.
- 1 – 3 years experience selling turf, agricultural or construction equipment or working in related field.
RESUME: Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org / 585-356-2770